8/386 Inkerman Street, St Kilda East
Light, bright older-style delight
Please note the property is available for viewing by PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY. Please register with us and book a specific time for a COVID-Safe inspection.
Superbly presented 1 bedroom apartment situated in this newly refurbished block, combines bright, spacious interiors with exceptionally styled finishes throughout. Set in this exciting lifestyle location surrounded by boutique cafes, dynamic shopping and public transport, all within walking distance. Warm and inviting, this beautifully presented home is in perfect sync with first home buyers or investor priorities alike.
Features of this wonderfully proportioned apartment include:
- Beautifully presented open plan living/dining zones featuring timber style floors
- A newly fitted designer kitchen featuring Carrara marble benchtops, modern stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious bedroom featuring built in mirrored robes is served by a newly renovated bathroom including W/M facilities
- Split-system heating cooling, security intercom and allocated off-street parking.
- A lifestyle of convenience with the attractions from close by Orrong St and Balaclava shops.
Rarely do you get this opportunity to secure such a state of the art apartment. Currently off-market and available to inspect.
- Property ID: 1P3261