If you are a current renter with MPG and would like to report maintenance, please contact your Property Manager.
If an emergency strikes outside of office hours, please contact one of the preferred trades listed below. Remember to inform your Property Manager by email (include photos/video) as soon as possible.
Below is a list of what is considered an urgent repair –
- a burst water service
- a blocked or broken toilet system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the rental provider or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase
- repairs or replacements relating to air conditioning, safety devices and any fault or damage which makes the property unsafe or insecure, including pest infestations, mould or damp caused by or related to the building structure.
IF YOU LIVE IN A STRATA BUILDING WITH AN OWNERS CORPORATION:
Please try and decipher whether or not the emergency is in relation to your apartment or the common area. If it is in a common area, please try to locate the details of the Owners Corporation as they will have their own EMERGENCY tradespeople.