13/7 Salter Street, ESSENDON VIC 3040
Something special on Salter
Picture-perfect and ready to be lived in: welcome to 13/7 Salter Street Essendon.
Setting the benchmark high is this stunning 2BRM apartment, positioned in one of Essendon’s idyllic ‘cul de sac’ streets. Nestled into the rear of the block, this home offers you the benefit of the wonderful 1960s architecture whilst oozing a perfectly tasteful refurbishment. Oversized proportions with bright living spaces are a common theme throughout:
• Both bedrooms are generously sized with built-in-robes.
• Subway-tiled with timber floors throughout the living/dining zones
• As new electric oven / cooktop / plentiful bench top and storage space available.
• Open plan kitchen/meals/living areas showcase a well designed and attractively presented layout.
• Neutral modern colour scheme with large windows throughout offering an abundance of natural light in every corner.
• Protected balcony overlooking lush gardens.
• Stylishly designed bathroom with double shower and vanity (washing machine taps conveniently positioned).
• Manicured gardens framing most sides of the property
• Villa-style living with no residents beneath or above this particular apartment
• Secure parking, internal intercom and security entrance access.
One of only 13 in the block, minutes walk to the closest station and thriving shops and cafes, this home is an outstanding opportunity to secure your dream home or investment. An absolute must see!