21/339 Burnley Street, RICHMOND VIC 3121
Alfresco Rooftop living
Located within one of Burnley Street’s iconic developments, this 3-leveled ‘town-home’ offers a punch of personality on every floor. When it comes to a playful indoor/outdoor living, this exemplary three bedroom home transcends the very idea of a contemporary inner-city living life. Key standout features include:
– A thoughtfully executed layout which separates the ‘working from home/study’ areas from the ‘playing at home’ entertaining living.
– Breathtaking views from the top terrace entertaining area, featuring stylish timber built-in seating and an umbrella-holder ensuring all weather conditions can be taken advantage of.
– Top-floor open plan living and dining featuring a dramatic backdrop of one of Richmond’s gorgeous vistas.
– Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
– Three outdoor living spaces providing ample space to relax and/or entertain.
– Rear lane access via your private courtyard.
– Two generously sized bathrooms, both of which include a shower over bath.
– Three light filled bedrooms conveniently positioned near bathrooms. All featuring mirrored BIRs.
– An abundance of storage options on every level.
– Two secure underground carparks with storage cages on both.
– Security entrance and intercom access.
– Strong investment opportunity with the potential to secure up to $880 per week.
Neighbours with some of the best pubs and cafes in Richmond and only a very quick walk to all forms of public transportation, be prepared to be bowled over by this absolute standout home.